Alright world. Whatever rumour you’ve heard about the latest iPhone is true. Here’s the low down:
- Screen (obviously)
- No more home button (swipe up to return to home)
- Side swipe to switch app
- Face ID (works in the dark, doesn’t work on photo)
- No more Touch ID I presume
- Portrait Mode – sharp face, blur background
- Portrait Lighting that lets you take photos like you’re in a Studio with proper lighting (Beta)
- Improved camera (12MP, faster, better)
- OIS for BOTH Wide and Telephoto Cameras (rear)
What’s old new?
- Wireless Charging
- Animoji (Face masks on Facebook Videocall and Snapchat, nothing new)
- Tap screen to wake (really nothing new)
- Water and dust RESISTANT ONLY
- Price (From USD999, 64GB)
Available in 64GB and 256GB. Pre-Order starts 27 October; Official Launch on 3 November.
Nothing else that’s really exciting, to be honest.
And oh, it’s iPhone TEN. Not “ex”.
Read more here: https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/
Watch the Keynote: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/